It’s October, time to celebrate Things That Go Bump in The Night, brought to you by Kimba- The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Kimba is reading books with Zombies, Vampires, Ghosts, Shapeshifters, Witches and other creatures of the night and part of the experience is the Fraterfest Read-A-Thon, inspired by paranormal thriller author Rhiannon Frater.
I honestly have no idea how many books I’ll get through this readathon so I’m just going to give myself some room to pick and choose whenever I need to…also I’m having a horrible time trying to narrow the list down. My overall goal is to finish at least 2 books but it would be awesome to finish 3 or more.
- Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris – Not quite scary but it’s quick, easy, and it will get me into the swing of reading at full speed
- Halloween is for Lovers by Nate Gubin
- Hallowland by Amanda Hocking
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendre Blake – Audiobook
- Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
- Become by Ali Cross
- Night Veil by Yasmin Galenorn
- Exiled by M.R. Merrick
Alright so I think that should be enough to keep me busy. I’ll be adding updates to this post throughout the readathon so make sure to check it out . Happy Reading!!
Friday – Reading Dead Reckoning.
Also completed the Name that Vampire Challenge
Saturday – Finished Dead Reckoning and started Become.
Also completed the Cover Sleuth Challenge
Sunday – Still reading Become
Monday – Finished Become and started Exile
Entry for the Fraterfest Bash – My dress and my date Armand…who better to bring to an outing than the auburn-haired angel himself.