The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. ~ Inspired by the meme In My Mailbox.~
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Some weeks I have a ton of trouble remembering what I did and end up having nothing to recap with. I am still learning how to use a skateboard without dying and so far I’ve been pretty successful. I’ve only managed to tweak my ankle and my wrist, and they healed up within a few days. My book haul is pretty large this week thanks to gift cards and my mom buying me a stack from Goodwill. I do apologize for being sort of non-existent on the commenting front. I’ve been trying to get use to working and when I’m not doing that I’m not home, so my actual internet time has taken somewhat of a hit.
Question: I’m thinking about doing a flash giveaway on either my Facebook page (Veritas Page) or on my Twitter (@NLibrisVeritas), so I need to know what kind of prizes you enjoy the most. Swag, ebooks, gift cards , or physical copies (will be from personal stash)? Also before I do anything of the kind of Facebook I want to have a bit more activity there. I know FB has screwed with the viewing for posts, so people don’t see the updates , but I really want to be able to do cool things like flash giveaways and author take overs and I can only do that if the viewership is there.
Another Question: What are some cool (non-complex) things you like to do on street teams? I’m helping out with a street team for Cheryl Douglas and I’m trying to come up with some more ways to get activity going both in the group and outside of it.
- Viola Doyle, or The Unconventional Gift by Amy Lynn Spitzley
- Ablaze by Morgan Black (Erotica Novella)
- Devour by Jacqueline Sweet (Erotica Novella)
- Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau
Monday: Ides of March Readathon Wrap Up
Wednesday: Jellybean Kisses by Amy Evans & The Island by Luke Shepard (Mini Read Reviews)
Thursday: The Star Thief by Jamie Grey (Review)
Friday: Fates by Laini Bross (Review)
Saturday: The Undertaking of Lily Chan by Danica Novgorodoff (Saturday Issue Review)
Monday: Viola Doyle, or The Unconventional Gift by Amy Lynn Spitzley (Review(
Tuesday: Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket Listt
Wednesday: Ablaze by Morgan Black & Devour by Jacqueline Sweet (18 + Mini Read Reviews)
Going on This Week:
- On Wednesday The Book Affair is hosting Laura Howard author of The Forgotten Ones for a bookish chat on spreecast! You can submit questions to ask and there is no need for a webcam or mic. It goes down at 3PM PDT/6PM EST. Hope to see you there! RSVP here – Laura Howard Chat
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
- A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin
- A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
- A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
- Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson
- Loki: Agent of Asgard #1 & 2
- Young Avengers #2,3, & 5
- Harley Quinn #3
- Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
- Outbound Flight by Timothy Zahn
- The Prince and the Pooch (Another Wishbone book for my collection!)
- The Peculiar by Stefan Bachmann
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
All covers leads to Amazon. Please check price before one-clicking!