Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Ezra reconnects with an old friend from his childhood after his accident.
2. Leviathan series by Scott Westerfeld
Alex and Deryn have one of the best friendships. They are hilarious together.
3. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
So now that I’ve put Harry Potter on a lot of lists (while trying not to) I’m just going to embrace the fact that this series pretty much meets all criteria. There are a ton of friendships in these books, most notably the Golden Trio who stick by each other even at the toughest of times.
4. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien
I mean the whole group that goes on this epic journey is called the Fellowship, what better meaning than friends? Of course they didn’t start out as friends but by the end of it all they had forged some pretty amazing friendships.
5. The Graveyard Book by Neil Garman
6. Percy Jackson & The Olympians/Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
7. Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu
This is a Middle Grade title about a young girl whose best friend becomes distant and then disappears. It’s an incredibly beautiful story centered around their friendship.
8. The Astounding Adventure of the Ancient Dragon by Jose Prendes
This is a middle grade retelling of Sherlock, so of course there is a Watson! These two are brilliant together even as young kids.
9. Darius & Twig by Walter Dean Myers
This book is literally about a friendship between two boy as well as their dreams to become more than their situation.
10. Benny Imura series by Joanthan Maberry
Okay this is a zombie apocalypse survival type book, but it also centers around the relationships that Benny forms. They are pretty tight knit group and their friendships has survived quite a lot.