Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
- Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers – I’m a bit surprised I didn’t jump on this one as soon as I won a copy, but by the time it came out I was already in the middle of my reading slump.
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo – Another book that I was fairly rabid for, and then promptly forgot about in the winter months.
- The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith – I bought this a soon as it hit the shelves, and it’s still sitting on my shelf waiting to be picked up.
- Prince Lestat by Anne Rice – Another book I’ve had since it came out. I did start this one, but it felt odd and I put it down.
- Free to Fall by Lauren Miller – I’ve started this one too and really liked how it was going, but I think I was simply over dystopian novels at that time
- Crane by Stacey Rourke – I found this one when I was working publicity and fell in love with the cover & synopsis, and that opening chapter is fantastic.
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi – I have something against reading the last book in a series it seems…I’ve had this for a long time and i still haven’t touched it.
- Maul: Lockdown by Joe Schreiber – My boyfriend bought this for me because I’m a Darth Maul fangirl, and I have read the first two chapters (which were amazing). I’m just a bit pissed off at Star Wars right now. (*insert cussing about Disney here*)
- Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson – I really wanted to read this last year but since I started Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin I just couldn’t find the time to put another 1000+ page fantasy novel on the list.
- Catalyst by S.J. Kincaid – Another ending to a series that I haven’t touched even though I love the books. I plan on reading this with the boyfriend, so once he’s ready to get started I’ll get my copy.