Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
- The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman – I loved this series when I read it in middle school, I’d love to re-read it.
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde – Another favorite of mine, I read it back in my senior year and despite how awful he is fell in love with the character Dorian.
- Redwall by Brian Jacques – I wouldn’t mind re-reading this series, but I really want to start where I left off with book 11, Taggerung. I never finished it and I miss this world.
- The Merchant of Death by D.J. MacHale – Another series I’d like to get back into and finish. I remember loving and devouring these books until Borders closed and buying books became a bit harder.
- Inkheart by Cornelia Funke – I enjoyed the whole series but this first book was amazing.
- Sophie’s World by Jostein Gaarder – The only fictional book I’ve read dealing with philosophy and this changed the way I perceived a lot of things.
- The Cat Who…Lilian Jackson Braun – I read the first one in middle school and fell in love with Qwill, Koko, and YumYum. I never finished it though.
- Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs – Another series I haven’t finished but loved.
- Storm Front by Jim Butcher – AND another series I haven’t finished. I left off at book 4 so I need to grab Death Masks and get started again.
- Passion Play by Beth Bernobich – This was one of the first books I received for review, and I LOVED it! I won the second book a year or so ago, so I need to get around to it.