Hosted The Broke and the Bookish
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – I own it, haven’t touched it though. The show has really brought more attention of this one and I’m always asked if I’ve read it.
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee – Most people read this in highschool, I never had to. Mostly because I wasn’t in a normal lit class during the year it as required reading at our school.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak – I tried reading this one and I couldn’t get into it.
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld – I owned this for a long time and never had the desire to read it, despite a ton of people tell me I MUST. Quickest way to keep me from reading something is to tell me I NEED/MUST read something.
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead – Everyone who knows me knows I adore vampire books…and then they became super super popular and everyone started pressuring me to read stuff. This was one of them. Still haven’t picked it up.
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater – I have a ton of love for Maggie as a person, and I’ve read and loved Scorpio Races and Shiver. I plan to read this one sometime this month.
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab – I need Schwab’s books so badly and yet I’ve only read one of them.
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel – This one has such a cool premise I just haven’t had a ton of time to get around to borrowing it from the library.
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutoski – This was everywhere last year and then the sequel was popping up everywhere this year.
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson – I tried reading this a few weeks ago but I wasn’t really in the mood for purple prose so I put it aside.