Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
- Nora from Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick – She was an idiot…enough said
- Rachel Morgan by Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison – I couldn’t get use to the odd flip she did from being a badass to a scardy cat
- Kelsey from Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck – I just didn’t connect with her at all, she was a sweet girl…but I didn’t really feel anything for her.
- Bailey and Sam from Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols – One is rude and the other is manipulative, and I had an issue getting past tht.
- Chloe from Cold Light by Jenn Ashworth – Utterly depressing & really hard to like.
- Braden from On Dublin Street – I don’t like ultra alpha males and that’s exactly what he is.
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini – These characters in this were all sort of predictable and see through for me.
- Vance from Bloodwitch by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes – I had a hard time ‘knowing’ the characters in this.
- Everyone from The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald – Dear god the people in this book were maddening.
- Side characters in Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – It took me a long time to like this book, and it all had to do with the characters. For a good 50% of the book I had little to no desire to get to know the side characters at all.