Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel – Read by Kirsten Potter
- The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George – Read by Steve West, who is one of my favorites. Think Tom Hiddleston’s voice but a bit deeper.
- The Ocean At the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman – Read by Neil Gaiman
- Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama – Read by Katherine Kellgrin, my other favorite narrator.
- Armada by Ernest Cline – Read by Wil Wheton
- The Natural History of Dragons by Marie Brennan – Read by Kate Reading
- The Peculiar by Stefan Bachmann – Read by Peter Alischuler
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir – Read by Fiona Hardingham & Steve West
- A New Dawn by John Jackson Miller – Read by Dave Filoni. Any Star Wars audio is worth checking out because of the high quality and use of sound effects and voice effects.
- Alias Hook by Lisa Jensen – Read by Ralph Lister