The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. ~ Inspired by the meme In My Mailbox.~ It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Another week of ups and downs, another week of coping with the stress poorly. I spent much of this week with a migraine induced by lack of caffeine and the need of new glasses. Plus the added stress of other people, and I basically spent my time absorbed in three things: sleep, video games and audiobooks. I didn’t get to do much this week either, so it was just sort of a blur of work and the above mentioned things
I did decided on a theme for my Halloween tent at the small festival our city has each year. Harry Potter! (thus surprising no one). I bought a few things to get started and I’m making wands with chopsticks and hot glue. I’ll share pictures here once I get them sprayed with a top coat of some kind.
- Pretending He’s You by Stacey Mosteller
- The Crystal Bridge by Charlie Pulsipher
Monday: The Weapon of A Jedi by Jason Fry (Review)
Tuesday: Great Audiobooks (Top Ten Tuesday)
Wednesday: Pale Blue Dot by Carl Sagan (Review)
Thursday: Surprised by a Game (Read Play Blog)
Friday: Chocolate Chip Murder by Joanne Fluke (Review)
Saturday: The Crystal Bridge by Charlie Pulsipher (Audiobook Review)
- The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker – Audible Sale
- Theft of Swords by Michael J. Sullivan – Audible Sale
- Outside the Lines, Too – Coloring Book. This isn’t actually a review copy but since the publisher sent it to me as a “sorry your review request hasn’t shown up yet” gift I’m going to review it.
- Obsidian Threads by Charlie Pulsipher – Audiobook