Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
- Claire DelaCroix – Loved both The Beauty Bride and The Rose Red Bride ❤ It’s medieval romance perfection.
- Sabaa Tahir – Oh the tension! This is the sort of debut novel that we all hope for.
- Pierce Brown – I was slow to the game on the Red Rising series, but holy crap is it fantastic!
- Carl Sagan – It was high time I read the Book of Sagan
- Ernest Cline – Ready Player One turned out to be a gamer’s dream book, and I spent a ton of time obsessing over the riddles instead of reading to find out the answer.
- Andy Weir – Pure sci-fi perfection!
- Sarah J. Maas – Another series I was fairly late getting into, and now I’m wondering why I waited so damn long.
- Jennifer Niven – OH THE FEELS
- Lisa Jensen – Some how I actually love Captain Hook now.
- Nikki Sloane – I rarely ever include erotica in these lists…mostly because a lot of them would never even be able to see the top ten, let alone be in it. But Sloane is the exception.