Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
- Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye – A little steamy and packed with all the feels.
- Down for the Count by Christine Bell – Super cute and perfect for those who need a dose of summer love.
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover -Hoover knows how to rip a person a part, but in a good way.
- Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer – For those who like their romance sweet and whimsical
- The Write Stuff by Tiffany King – Funny, cute, and addictive! Who doesn’t like reading about an author fall for a cover model.
- Three Simple Rules by Nikki Sloane – For those who want a well written erotica that will leave you wanting the next book immediately.
- Lost Stars by Claudia Gray – For those who want more action, adventure, and two characters you can’t help by root for.
- Fever by Melissa Pearl – Music and romance = perfection
- Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare – Historical romance perfection! A witty heroine and a gruff by lovable hero.
- The Beauty Bride by Claire Delacroix – An audiobook must! Romance with a small touch of fantasy.