I didn’t do well with this one. It wasn’t the lack of desire, but more of anxiety rearing it’s ugly head and making it impossible to do anything but focus on grounding. Of my choices I only managed to get to two.
- Come Tumbling Down by Seanan Mcguire
- Artificial Condition by Martha Wells
I started this before my desire to being blogging came back and so it’s been a casual attempt at best. I may want to do the NEWTs later this year so I figured I’d give it a try with the books I already own or can borrow.
- Arithmancy – Read Something Outside of Your Favorite Genre – Beautiful Broken Rules by Kimberly Lauren
- Care of Magical Creatures – Creature with a Beak on the Cover – Delicious in Dungeon Vol. 5
- Charms – White Cover – A Big Ship at the Edge of the Universe by Alex White
- Herbology – Title that Stars with M – Morning Star by Pierce Brown
- Potions – Book Under 150 Pages – A Dead Djinn in Cairo by P. Djeli Clark
- Ancient Runes – Heart on Cover or Title – Love in the Light by Laura Kaye
- Astronomy – Read the Majority of a Book at Night – Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kirstoff
- DADA – Book Set at or near the Coast – Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb
- Divination – Assign Numbers to TBR & Use RNG to Pick,-Sweet Desire by Lauren Blakely
- History of Magic – Book Featuring Witches/Wizards – Delicious in Dungeon Vol. 4
- Muggle Studies – Contemporary – Silver Spoon Vol. 6 by Hiromu Arakawa
- Transfiguration – Book/Series that Includes Shapeshifters – Inuyasha Vol. 11
I completed all of my required OWLs for Potioneer, AND all the additions OWLs!
Congrats on completing your OWLs! I did all the ones I needed for Curse Breaker, so I’m ready for NEWTs.