Thanks for stopping by and checking out my reviewing policies. Make sure to read everything!
I am currently interested in posting original interviews and guest posts with YA, NA, and MG authors! I do support and read independent and small publisher authors.
I am currently working through a back log of books and living a pretty hectic life, so I am not currently accepting books for review.
I am open to participating in Blog Tours, Cover Reveals, and Blitzes but I can not guarantee a book review for those posts.
I accept both print and ebook formats for review. I prefer Kindle (.mobi) format, but I can also read PDFs. I also accept audiobooks for review. I prefer an audible code in which to download it, or a physical disc set.
If you would like me to review your book by a certain date you should contact me at least a month in advance!
Genres I Accept:
- Young Adult, Middle Grade, New Adult, and Adult
- Fantasy (High/Epic, Paranormal, etc.)
- Science Fiction (Futuristic, Dystopian, Post Apocalyptic, etc.)
- Contemporary (Only Young Adult and New Adult)
Genres I DO NOT Accept:
- Christian Fiction
What To Expect in My Reviews:
- Book Cover
- Book Info (page numbers, publisher, genre)
- Purchase Links
- Summary (From Goodreads)
- My Review (At least 3 paragraphs)
- Rating (.5 to 5 Stars)
All reviews will be honest and true to me. I will list things I like and dislike in each review, unless under very rare circumstances I can’t find things I dislike or like in the book. I do NOT bash or insult authors, fans, or publishers. I reserve the right to DNF (Did Not Finish) any book, and to write a reviews based on that.
Where It Will Be Posts:
- In Libris Veritas
If you would like me to post the review on a site not listed please let me know.
How Long Will it Take Me:
This will vary depending on the book, how many review books I have, and what ever is going on in my personal life. However if you do have a time frame for me to have it reviewed by I WILL get it done, provided you get the book to me in a timely fashion. I can read a book in a day if need be, but I prefer to take 1 to 2 weeks.
- Send unsolicited ebooks for review – If you send your book attached to your request, please note that I have NOT agreed to review your book and you should wait until I have before sending it.
- Send an email suggesting I buy your book – This email address is not for sale pitches
- Sign me up for your newsletter without permission
How to Contact Me:
Please send your requests to Mgilmore19@yahoo.com or use the contact form located here on the blog.
Please label your email correctly, for example – Book Review: My Book Title Here
It may take me up to 2 weeks to respond to your email, however if you receive no reply it is safe to assume I am not interested in reviewing your book or I am have no available spots on my blog.
Please make sure you read this whole page before sending a request.